Go to navigation
What we do
Medway Trading Standards aims to make Kent a better place
to live and do business.
We enforce legislation to protect consumers and make sure that
businesses can compete fairly. We provide
- support and advice for businesses
- consumer advice
We are also responsible for:
- taking action against businesses that deliberately or
persistently break the law, particularly those engaged in door to
- restricting access for children and young people to harmful
- maintaining food standards and helping people to make informed,
- controlling farm animal welfare and disease.
Community Medway is a more detailed website that covers the
work of the Medway Trading Standards Team. It was set up in
partnership with the Trading Standards Institute to provide
up-to-date news, information, consumer and business advice sheets
and product recalls.
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send