Go to navigation
Employ Medway provides employment advice and support.
The centre is open Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm. It helps
people who have recently lost their job and local businesses that
wish to access training to improve the skills of their
The centre provides advice on:
- CV writing, ICT training and interviews;
- developing new career paths;
- training and qualifications;
- skills training courses available in Medway;
- other services and opportunities available;
- starting up a new business.
It also provides employers:
- free support in recruiting qualified local people;
- a free service to match candidates to the positions
- free vacancy exposure;
- cost-effective office space.
Employer support services
For more information on employer support services available,
visit our Employ Medway support services page.
Employment support projects
Employ Medway also runs many European funded
employment projects and services benefitting local people and
The centre's work-focused partner projects include:
- GAPS -
delivering local apprenticeships and work placements;
- Impress - offering workplace learning and
- Succes -
providing support for those on low income jobs;
Support for Redundancy (pdf 454KB) - helping people acquire the
skills to gain jobs;
- Work Place
Learning (pdf 402KB) - giving basic skills level training
If you would like to find out more about Employ Medway and the
services offered please use the contact details below.
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send