Go to navigation
What is foster care?
As a foster carer, you'll:
- Take them to school
- Doctors appointments
- Answer silly questions
- Make them feel happy
- Take them for days out
- Support any special needs
- Keep them safe and warm.
In return you'll be:
- Making a difference to a child’s life
- Enjoying having children in your life
- Experiencing a sense of achievement from helping a child to
learn and develop
- Using your parenting or life skills
- Helping your own family learn to share and care for others
- Taking on a fresh challenge, whatever your age
If you're passionate about helping children and have a spare
room, we'd love to hear from you.