Go to navigation

Report change of circumstances

Change of circumstances

You must tell us if your circumstances change as this can affect how much you get.

For example, a child leaves school, your rent changes or you go away for more than 1 month.

If you fail to tell us about a change of circumstances you will be committing benefit fraud and could face a fine or prosecution.

Change of address

You must tell us if you change address so we can update your housing benefit and council tax records.