Go to navigation
The role of Medway Council's Overview and Scrutiny Committees is
- discuss and make recommendations on the development of council
policies and the budget;
- hold the Leader of the council and the cabinet to account for
- play a key role in considering matters of local concern;
- undertake service reviews; and
- scrutinise the work of other agencies, including the health
trusts serving Medway.
There are four Overview and Scrutiny Committees:
- Business Support;
- Children and Young People;
- Health and Adult Social Care;
- Regeneration, Community and Culture.
The committees are supported by Democratic Services
Officers. If you would like to know more about the work of these
committees, please contact Democratic Services using the contact
details below and the links at the foot of this page.
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send