Go to navigation
Multi-use games areas (MUGAs)
MUGAs are hard-surfaced and fenced to enable use for a variety
of sports including basketball, football, hockey and
The following council-owned sites have MUGAs on them:
- Barnfield, Barnfield, Chatham;
- Castlemaine Avenue, Castlemaine Avenue, Gillingham;
- Chalk Pit Hill, Chalk Pit Hill, Chatham;
- Copperfield Park, Copperfield Road, Rochester;
- Hook Meadow, Walderslade Road, Chatham;
- Kestral Road, Kestral Road, Lordswood;
- Princes Park, Princes Avenue.
MUGAs are available for free public use all year round.
In addition to these Parish Council MUGA facilities can be found
- Pottery Road in Hoo;
- Church Road in Cliffe;
- High Street in Grain Vicarage Road, Halling.
A privately-maintained facility is available off Teal Drive on
St Mary's Island.
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send