Go to navigation
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the new health and social
care regulator for England. The organisation's aim is to ensure
that everyone receives better care, whether they are in hospital,
in a care home or at home.
Visit the CQC website (www.cqc.org.uk/) where you can:
- search the comprehensive care services directory;
- get advice and useful information on finding and using
- find out about inspections, reports and quality ratings.
Information is available in many accessible formats,
- easy-to-read pages for people with a learning disability
- easy navigation around the website using keyboard strokes
instead of a mouse.
The site also offers guidance for professionals and publications
produced by the commission - as well as publications from previous
commissions (Healthcare Commission, Commission for Social Care
Inspection and Mental Health Act Commission).
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send