Go to navigation

Anti-social behaviour (ASB)

Any Medway resident can report anti-social behaviour (ASB) to Kent Police. However if you are a Medway Council tenant or believe that the perpetrator of ASB is a Medway Council tenant, you can report the incident directly to us.

Report anti-social behaviour
You can remain anonymous, however we encourage residents to give their contact details, as this helps to make the investigation quicker and more effective.

In order for Housing Officers to act on any reports of anti social behaviour it's important to have incidents documented. By completing diary sheets we can take your points forward and hold perpetrators accountable.

If you wish to speak to a member of the housing team please call 01634 333344, Monday to Thursday 9am til 5pm and Fridays 9am til 4.45pm.

Our Anti-Social Behaviour Policy sets out how we commit to preventing and tackling anti-social behaviour that involves or affects Medway Council tenants and leaseholders.