Go to navigation
At Medway Council, performance matters
Excellent service delivery and performance matter to Housing
Housing Services key priorities are to:
- enable vulnerable people to live independent lives;
- maximise the supply of suitable and affordable housing and to
meet housing needs;
- develop sustainable communities and promote neighbourhood
- improve the quality and energy efficiency of housing;
- promote better and fairer access to housing services.
Find out more about Medway Council's priorities.
Housing Services regularly monitors its services to make sure it
is meeting its priorities. We have a set of
performance indicators with targets that we aim to reach. If we
identify that we are not meeting targets, we implement actions
to bring performance back on track.
Housing Services also has a set of service standards that set out how we aim to
give residents excellent service delivery.
Housing Services thinks that tenants opinions of our service are
extremely important as they help us to shape and improve our
services. Through customer satisfaction surveys we aim to
gauge how you feel about our services.
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send