Go to navigation
Feedback terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for the 'Local offers - feedback and
Prize draw for a chance to win £100
1. This prize draw is open to anyone, except for employees of
Medway Council, their families or anyone else associated with the
prize draw, who has completed the ‘Local offers – feedback and
win!’ form within the Annual Report to Tenants and Leaseholders
2011, where this is the specified prize.
2. The prize has been supplied by Medway Council. Any entry
which is incomplete, illegible or defaced will be rejected. Medway
Council will not be responsible for late, lost or delayed entries
or network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that
may delay or restrict entry. Medway Council reserves the right to
substitute any prizes with a prize of equivalent or higher value in
the event of circumstances outside its control. The prize is not
transferable. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entries must be submitted via the feedback form contained
within the Annual Report to Tenants and Leaseholders 2011. Entries
must include full contact details.
4. The winner will be selected after 12noon on
Thursday, 1 December 2011. Feedback will still be
used after this date but will not be entered into the prize
5. One winner will be drawn at random under independent
supervision. The winner will be the first and only entry drawn and
will be notified by phone, post or email no later than two weeks
after the winning entry has been selected.
6. The winner may be asked to attend a prize-giving ceremony,
where photographs could be taken and used for promotional
7. Medway Council employees and their immediate families cannot
enter the prize draw.
8. Personal details collected by this competition will not be
given to third parties or used for marketing purposes, unless
otherwise stated. The winner's name can be obtained after the
closing date for a period of four weeks by sending an email to the
address at the foot of this page or a stamped addressed envelope
Community Development Officer
Kent ME4 4TR
9. Medway Council reserves the right to withdraw this prize draw
at any time or amend the terms and conditions applicable without
prior notice. By entering into the prize draw entrants confirm
their acceptance of these terms and conditions. Medway Council
reserves the right to refuse to award prizes to anyone found to be
in breach of these terms and conditions.
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send