Go to navigation

Apply for...


Council tax forms

Register for council tax

Make a new council tax reduction claim;

Apply for a single occupier discount  

Reply to a review form for single occupancy

Apply for disabled banding relief

Apply for a student disregard discount or exemption

Apply for an exemption 

Apply for a council tax discount

Complete a recovery personal information form

Complete a council tax direct debit instruction

Find out more about council tax

Find out more about council tax reduction

Estimate your entitlement to housing benefit and council tax reduction

Housing benefit forms

Inform us about