Go to navigation
Terms and conditions
- The theatre's management reserves the right to refuse
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded. Customers are
advised to check their tickets at the time of purchase.
- Tickets may be left at the box office for resale but the
theatre cannot guarantee their sale and can only offer them for
resale after all the theatre’s own seats have been sold.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the
- The theatres reserve the right to introduce special offers and
discounts without notice.
- Concessions, where offered, are available for people younger
than 16 years old and older than 60 years old. Only single
concessions are available.
- Concessionary and special offer tickets must be requested at
the time of purchase and discounts cannot be applied
- While every effort is made to ensure that all advertised events
take place and that prices are correct, programmes are subject to
alteration without notice.
If you accept the terms and conditions, please go