Go to navigation
Fitness classes - Splashes
Please note : Find out the dates of cancelled splashacise
during the summer holiday.
If you're feeling run-down, there is nothing better than an
exercise class to revitalise your body and your mind.
Physical exercise increases the amount of endorphins in your
body, and high levels of endorphins make you feel happier, reduce
pain, help regulate your appetite, boosts your immune response.
Fitness classes can also enhance your self-esteem by helping you
become fitter and healthier, controlling your weight and reducing
your stress level. They are also a great way to meet new
Splashes Leisure Centre offers the following fitness
- Spinning* on Monday, 9.15am - 10.15am
- Zumba Class on Monday, 8.15pm - 9pm
- Zumba Class on Tuesday, 7pm - 7.45pm
- Static circuits on Tuesday, 8pm -
- Splashacise on Tuesday, 8pm - 9pm and 9pm -
- Legs, bums and tums on Wednesday, 10.30am
- Senior circuits on Wednesday, 11.30am to
- Spinning* on Wednesday, 8pm - 9pm
- Splashacise on Thursday, 8pm - 9pm and 9pm -
- Splashacise on Friday, 9.15am - 10am (term
- Spinning* on Friday, 10.15 - 11.15am, 7 - 8pm,
and 8 - 9pm
- Splashacise on Sunday, 7 - 8pm
Full echoes gym members do not have to pay for classes.
*Spinning classes are £3.50 for non-members, and free
All fitness classes are £5.25 per session.
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send