Go to navigation
Listed here you will find the sale catalogues containing
items of Dickensian interest as held in the Fitzgerald Collection
at Medway Archives and Local Studies
To find a specific item hold the Ctrl key on
your keyboard and press F, insert the title you
are searching for in the find box and use the
next option to skip to the record you require.
- items 288 and 324 (ii) Bleak House,
Broadstairs. 30 October 1899
- item 341(i) Bull Hotel, Rochester.
(Handbill) October, 1901
- item 288 Royal Victoria and Bull Hotel,
Rochester. Conditions of Sale, 25 July 1900
- item 376 Gad's Hill. Prints, plans
- item 295 (d) Old Curiosity Shop. (Portugal
Street, Lincoln's Inn Fields) Bought by an American
- item 348 (ll) White Horse Hotel, Ipswich.
7 July 1899
Sales of Autograph Letters etc
- item 293 (j) Cruikshank's Sale.
- item 285 Procter, Mrs A. B. 26 July, 1887,
and 16 July, 1888. Catalogue
- items 301 (c, d), 318 (h, j) and 324
(ss, tt), Yates, Edmund. 21 January 1895. 200 Autograph
- items 295 (a), 331 (w), and 341 (n, s, t,
w, x, y, aa,b b) Autograph Sale Catalogues
- item 292 (b) Autograph Sale Catalogue.
F.C. Lachlan's, 'To Dickens and Thackeray Collectors'
- item 339 (u) Autograph Sale Catalogue.
Sotheran's, 'Dickens' Letters printed'
- item 388 (zp) Autograph Sale Catalogue.
Sotheran's, '149 Letters to Dickens'
- item 297 (ff) Burgess Library
- items 390 (u), 382(z) and 149 Jarvis'
- item 295 (d) Sotheby's. Sale of Dickens'
Relics (Wright Collection)
- item 349 (x) Sotheby's. 27 April,
- item 335 (t) Spencer, Walter T.
- item 335 (b) Sale of Dickens' Office
- item 324 (pp) Sale of Mss of 'The Frozen
Deep'. 7 June, 1890
- item 388 (jj) Travesty of
- item 382 (y) Cruikshank's including some
of the plates of 'Oliver Twist'
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send