Go to navigation
- Monday, 9am-7pm
- Tuesday, 10am-7pm
- Wednesday, 9am -7pm
- Thursday, 9am-7pm
- Friday, 9am-7pm
- Saturday, 9am-5pm
- fax (01634 283805)
- flat-bed scanner
- freephone for council services
- Medway Council
- payment by credit and debit card
- photocopiers - colour
access computers (free of charge)
- public car parking is just a minute's walk away (local charges
- quiet study room
- Wi-Fi with free access
Medway Libraries are proud to offer accessible services for
everybody. Find out about access to
services at Gillingham library
We supply recycling bags, dog poop bags, issue visitor's
parking vouchers; and we sell memory sticks and earbud
Regular events at Gillingham library
bounce and rhyme - Friday, 10.45-11.15am
- Councillor surgery with Adam
Price (Gillingham North) and David
Coleman (Gillingham South) - Fourth Saturday of the month,
10.30 - 11.30am
- Hi Kent hearing advice - Third Monday of every second
- Jobcentre Plus - every Tuesday, 10am - 12noon
- New to
computers - Arranged on request
group - Second Tuesday of the month, 10.30am
- Storytime -
shake and boogie - Tuesday, 10.45-11.15am
- West Kent Lifeways - every Wednesday 1-4.30pm and Friday
Visit Medway to find on what's going on at your local
How to find us
A231 from Chatham to Gillingham High Street. The library is on
map of Medway libraries.
The nearest train station is
Gillingham Railway Station, 0.4 miles.
- From Chatham
Waterfront bus station, take 176, 184, 101, 113, 114, 116, 120,
121, 132, 156, 182, 197 or 700.
- From Gillingham, Duncan Road, take 101.
- From Chatham, University of Greenwich, take 156.
The nearest bus stops are Medway Park war memorial, Canterbury
Street St Marks Church and Jeffrey Street.
If you have a suggestion you feel would improve this library, we
would like to hear from you.
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send