Go to navigation
Walderslade Village Library
- Monday, closed
- Tuesday, 9am-6pm
- Wednesday, 2-6pm
- Thursday, 2-6pm
- Friday, 9am-6pm
- Saturday, 10am-4pm
- exhibition area
- fax (01634 681505)
- flat-bed scanner
- parking (free of charge behind the library)
- payment by credit and debit card
access computers (free of charge)
Medway Libraries are proud to offer accessible services for
everybody. Find out about access to services at Walderslade Village
We supply recycling bags and dog poop bags.
Regular events at Walderslade Village Library
bounce and rhyme - Tuesday, 10.15-10.45am
- Chatterbooks - Wednesday
- Community surgery - Friday (every four weeks),
- Councillor surgery - First Saturday of the month,
- Knit 'n' natter - Wednesday (fortnightly), 2-4pm
- New to
computers - Arranged on request
- Police surgery - First Friday of the month, 9.30-11am
- Storytime -
shake and boogie - Tuesday, 11-11.30am
Visit Medway to find on what's going on at your local
How to find us
Walderslade Village Library is situated in the village centre
off Robin Hood Lane/Walderslade Road. The library is above the
parade of shops containing Woodbury Flowers. There is parking
available to the rear of the library.
map of Medway libraries.
- From Chatham
Waterfront bus station, take 176 or 184.
- From Lordswood, North Dane Way, take 185.
The nearest bus stops are Walderslade Village Centre and
Walderslade Foresters Close.
Add this page to my Quick Links: Add page
Send this page to a friend: Send