Go to navigation

Land and premises

Land-related enquiries for the Medway Council area generally come under the following categories:

  • ownership of a piece of land or responsibility for a particular boundary, fence or wall
  • for council-owned land, enquiries should be made to the Asset and Property Management section using the contact details below.
  • for privately-owned land; the District Land Registry deals with these enquiries at this address:

The Tunbridge Wells District Land Registry
Forest Court
Forest Road
Tunbridge Wells
Kent TN2 5AQ
01892 510015
For more information visit the Land Registry website.

  • the progress of local searches in connection with the process of moving house or business premises.