Go to navigation

Important facts about the bus pass

  • If you have changed any of your name, address or eligibility details since your last pass was issued, you must provide the new details as soon as they change.
  • If you move to an area outside Medway, you should return your pass to Medway Council and apply to your new council for a bus pass.
  • If you lose your pass, tell the council immediately. A duplicate pass will then be issued at a cost of £5.70 to cover administration. However, if your card was stolen, there is no charge for a replacement pass if you can provide the crime number given to you by the police.
  • If you no longer need your pass, you may cancel it at any time by returning it to the council.
  • To apply for a new bus pass or to renew an expired one, apply using the online forms below or download an application form or pick one up from one of Medway Council's Contact Points.
  • Disabled persons bus pass online form
  • Older persons bus pass online form

For more information contact Medway Council by telephone: 0871 200 2233 / 01634 333333 or by email: info@medway.gov.uk

Write to: Medway Council, Medway Council, Gun Wharf, Dock Road, Chatham, Kent ME4 4TR