Go to navigation
Trains - information and advice
Railway stations in Medway
Medway is served by railway stations at Rainham, Gillingham,
Chatham, Rochester and Strood on the main
lines, Cuxton and Halling on the Medway Valley Line which links
Strood to Maidstone West and Tonbridge.
Main line trains run to:
- London Victoria (via Bromley South)
- London Charing Cross, Waterloo and London Bridge (via Dartford)
(Connects with Docklands Light Railway at
- Sittingbourne (for Sheerness)
- Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury and Dover (via Faversham)
- St Pancras International via Ebbsfleet International and
Stratford using the High Speed 1 service.
Train services through
Medway are provided by Southeastern, whose
priority is to strive to improve the quality and reliability of the
service while maintaining the current high safety standards.
Customer services contact numbers are:
- Phone: 0845 000 2222 or 01732 378 751
- Fax: 0845 678 6976
- Textphone: 0800 783 4548
- Travel assistance for customers requiring additional
assistance: 0800 783 4524.
For details of journey times visit Southeastern, Network
Rail or National Rail Enquiries.
Further information can be obtained from National Rail Enquiries
on 0845 748 49 50, which is available 24 hours a
day, every day of the week. All calls are charged at local
Details of engineering works can be found on the
disruptions page on the National Rail website.
For more information visit
call 0845 000 2222 or 01732 378
751. Further information can be obtained from National
Rail Enquiries on 0845 748 49 50, which is
available 24 hours a day, every day of the week. All calls are
charged at local rate.
Transport Direct and traveline
- train times and fares throughout Great Britain
- details of engineering work affecting your journey
- changes to timetables during bank holiday periods.
For information about all forms of public transport, visit
You may also phone Transport Direct on 0871 200