If you are over 65 years of age and feel socially isolated the Better Connected team could help you.
Our programme aims to support you to:
- engage in activities within your community
- meet new people
- build up your social networks
We'll provide one-to-one support, helping you to become less isolated in society.
The Better Connected team provide:
- a 12-week support programme with one-to-one sessions over the phone or by video call
- face to face social distanced appointments, when national restrictions ease (this service is not currently available)
- support to help you attend or take part in new activities
- confidence, so you can meet new people and build up your social network
Our service is focused on what matters to you.
Who's eligible for this service
You're eligible for this service if you:
- are aged 65 and over
- feel socially isolated
- are affected by loneliness, with limited or no social contacts
How to contact us
If you, or someone you know, would like support to feel more connected in your local community, please phone our friendly team on 01634 333 013.
Find out more about the project.