If your business has been affected by government restrictions in place to manage coronavirus (COVID-19) you may be eligible for financial support.
Support is available to employers and the self-employed, including sole traders and limited company directors. You may be eligible for loans, tax relief and cash grants, whether your business is open or closed.
Find out what support you're eligible for
Before you apply for a grant use the financial support finder on GOV.UK to find out what you're eligible for.
- Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant
- Additional Restrictions Grant - December 2021
- Skills and employment grants
- Skills and Employment Training Grant
- Additional Restrictions Grant 2 (ARG2)
- Creative, hospitality and wedding sector grants
- Restart Grants
- Local Restrictions Support Grants (February)
- Closed Businesses Lockdown Payment
- Local Restrictions Support Grants (January)
- Christmas Support Payments (for wet-led pubs)
- Local Restrictions Support Grants (Closed) Tier 4
- Local Restrictions Support Grants (Closed) Tier 3
- Local Restrictions Support Grants (November).
Coronavirus grant phishing email
If you receive an email asking you to resubmit your application, you should discard it immediately. Scammers are trying to get the details of those who are eligible for a business grant.
We will not ask you to resubmit your application for a business grant.
You can report a fraudulent email to NAFN by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.