- Provided by:
- Headway for Medway
Are you interested in becoming involved with HEADWAY SELNWK and taking the opportunity to learn about brain injury and using your skills to work as a team to make a difference?
Are you confident and self-motivated and can you work on your own initiative?
We work together with our clients to achieve specific goals which are regularly reviewed to maximize opportunities for regaining skills or achieving new ones and move towards re-integration back in to the community.
We are always seeking applicants who have relevant skills and time to spare, to work across our services in all areas including:
- one to one support with our clients group facilitation
- reception and administration
- centre and community based activities
- fundraising programme
We can offer:
- a comprehensive induction and training programme
- opportunity to work towards becoming a community support worker opportunity for involvement in a developing organisation
Get in touch with us to find out more about volunteering.
- 0208 185 7775
The Sunlight Centre
105 Richmond Road
- Free of charge