Splashes is a fantastic family favourite, bringing an affordable and fun waterpark experience to Medway.
- Opening Times
- Monday: 7:30am to 10pm
- Tuesday: 7:30am to 10pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am to 10pm
- Thursday: 7:30am to 10pm
- Friday: 7:30am to 7pm
- Saturday: 8am to 7pm
- Sunday: 8am to 7pm
All our centres will be open bank holidays: 8am to 4pm, pool closes at 3pm.
- Swimming facilities
Splashes sport centre was the first swimming pool in the county with a wave machine and flumes.
Our other swimming facilities include:
- Indoor fun pool
- Toddler pool with slide and interactive play panels
- Weekly inflatable splash session
- Swimming lessons programme
- Wave machine
- Exclusive pool hire for parties
Membership prices (per month)
- Premier membership: £39.95
- Gym & Swim: £26
- Student: £20.80 Gym & Swim, or £26 premier
- Class & Swim: £26
- Senior: £15.40
- Swimming £17.90
- Adult: £5.80
- Junior: £5
- Senior: £5
- School: £2.75
- Disabled swim: £5
- Medway employee swim: £5.30
- Floats and inflatables: £5 child, £5.80 adult
Swimming lesson prices (booked as a course)
- Adults: £7.10
- Child: £7.10
- One-to-one: £21
Fitness class prices
- Fitness classes: £4.20 members, £6.50 non members
- Senior fitness classes: £3.40
- Group cycle: £6.50
- Lifeguard: £17
- Swimming instructor: £27
We have a range of memberships that will offer you discounted prices to help you save when using our facilities.
If you don't have a membership, you can apply for a membership.
Free Swim Cards
All Medway residents under 16 and over 60 can swim for free at Medway Park, Strood Sports Centre, Hoo Sports Centre, Splashes Pool and The Strand.
Free Swm Cards can be processed at Splashes between Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 10am and 7.30pm to 9pm.
Passport to Leisure
The Passport to Leisure application form is a discount access scheme for sports facilities.