- Provided by:
Parent support helpline
Contact the Afasic Helpline if you're worried that your child:
- does not seem to be talking
- is not getting enough help
- seems to be falling further behind
Or if you feel that:
- nobody is taking your concerns seriously
- you cannot get satisfactory answers to your questions
- there does not seem to be any way forward
Helpline opening hours
You can ring the helpline on 0300 666 9410:
- Monday and Tuesday from 9.15am to 2.30pm
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10.30am to 2.30pm
If you cannot get in touch during these hours, you can send an email using the online enquiry form on our website.
Parent support forum
The Afasic Parents' Forums is a place for parents to share information and discuss their concerns about their children's speech and language impairments.
To use the forum you will need to register and agree to the message board terms and conditions.
The forum has a help section to answer any questions you might have about posting messages.
- 0207 490 9410
20 Bowling Green Lane