- Provided by:
- British Heart Foundation
The Medway Heartcare Support Group meets at Medway Maritime Hospital for social activities, fundraising and volunteering.
For more information call 01634 851 177.
British Heart Foundation Heart Support Groups offer the chance to share experiences in a friendly and mutually supportive environment, and provide a wide range of other benefits and activities for their members.
These could include:
- exercise sessions with qualified instructors
- walking, cycling and swimming groups
- coffee mornings and other social events evenings with guest speakers
- links to other services such as quitting smoking
- hospital visiting
- yoga and relaxation classes
- visits to places of interest
- 0300 330 3322
2096 Coventry Road