- Provided by:
Our National Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans* (LGBT) Domestic Violence Helpline provides confidential support to all members of the LGBT communities, their family, friends, and the agencies supporting them.
The helpline is run by trained LGBT people and provides a space where you can talk through what is going on, and explore your options.
- give you confidential information, advice and support
- help you create your safety plan
- explore options around housing, legal advice, counselling and local support groups
- tell you about your local LGBT friendly services
- discuss the possibility of reporting to the Police
Contacting the helplines
The Galop Helpline opening times are:
- Monday from 10am to 8pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday from 10am to 5pm
- Thursday from 10am to 8pm
- Friday from 1pm to 5pm
On Tuesdays from 1pm to 5pm the helpline is a trans* specific service.
The Broken Rainbow UK helpline number is 0300 999 5428.
You can also call our freephone number 0800 999 5428.
0300 numbers are billed as 01 and 02 landline numbers and are usually included in contract and package minutes, 0800 numbers are free from landlines and include in some mobile provider inclusive minutes.
- 0300 999 5428
83 Ducie Street