- Provided by:
- Broken Rainbow UK
You can email the Broken Rainbow UK LGBT Domestic Violence on email@example.com.
Before you email us, please consider:
- if it safe for you to receive a reply from Broken Rainbow UK by email
- phoning the police on 999 if you are you in immediate danger
- if you need help right at that moment, if so you can phone our helpline (if open) on 0300 999 5428.
We cannot reply instantly, you may have to wait a few days, including weekends, for a reply.
We cannot accept requests to phone you back but you can call our helpline on 0300 999 5428.
We aim to respond to your email within 24 hours in line with our helpline opening hours.
But you can send your email to us whenever is convenient for you.
Helpline and email opening hours:
- Mondays from 10am to 8pm
- Tuesdays from 10am to 5pm
- Wednesdays from 10am to 5pm
- Thursdays from 10am to 8pm
Tuesdays from 1pm to 5pm is a trans specific service.
- 0300 999 5428
83 Ducie Street