- Provided by:
- Deafblind Enablement
Deafblind Enablement offers a one day deafblind awareness certificate course from which your and your staff will:
- define and learn about the different groups of deafblind people
- discuss the causes, implications and identify individual needs
- deafblind people's perspective on life
- understand communication issues and learn different methods to assist them
- discuss how to improve accessibility for deafblind people
- learn how to safely guide a deafblind person and good practice techniques
- understand legislation and the services available
To book the course at your venue for your organisation it will cost £750 plus a charge of 45p per mile for locations over 100 miles from Peterborough.
Deafblind Enablement runs a number of deafblind awareness courses around the UK which you can book an individual place for £85.
- 01733 686 969
5 Stephenson Close