Come along and enjoy a fun-packed day of live entertainment, activities and interactive sessions for all the family on Saturday, 21 July in Chatham town centre.
The Love Chatham event will have a range of live entertainment, farmers market, street entertainers and children's activities at locations across Chatham near the Pentagon and Military Square.
- Medway 20 exhibition :11am to 3pm at Military Road
- Produce and farmers market: 11am to 3pm at Military Road
- Printmaking activities: 11am to 3pm at TK Maxx
- Youth team (jewellery stall) 11am to 3pm at TK Maxx
- Circus skills workshops: 11am to 3pm at Steps Railway Street
- Interactive Poetry and performance: 11:30am to 2:30pm Steps Railway Street
- Balloon Sculptures at Military Square
- Stilt walkers, face painting and much more throughout the day
At the main stage there will be a fantastic programme of dancing, singing and poetry from 11.15am to 12.30pm and 1:30pm to 2.45pm.
The Love Chatham is brought to you by Medway Council and Chatham Centre Forum.