Elite wheelchair rugby league returns to Medway Park with the staging of the Premier League grand final on Saturday 22 September.
The grand final is the climax of the national domestic league, when the top two teams from the season battle it out in a winner-takes-all clash.
The match is likely to feature a host of world class players who have competed in previous international matches at Medway Park.
In the build up to the main event, Championship League winners Hereford Harriers and Championship 1 League winner Leyland Warriors 2 will contest the Minors Premiers Festival along with the Medway Dragons A and the Argonauts A.
Match day timetable
Minor Premier Finals will be at:
- 2pm for Argonauts A v Medway Dragons A
- 3.20pm for Argonauts v Hereford Harriers
- 4.30pm for Medway A v Hereford Harriers
The Premier League Grand Final will be at:
- 7pm for Halifax RLFC v Leeds Rhinos
Book a ticket
Tickets will cost:
- £5 adults
- £2 for children aged 5 to 16, over 60s and people with disabilities
- Free for under 5s and carers of spectators with disabilities
- £12 for a family (two adults and up to 4 children)
You can no longer buy tickets online but you can still get a ticket at Medway Park's reception.