An energetic, fun-packed activity session will get any toddler moving, with rhymes, songs and movement. Musical instruments, scarves and parachutes are often included!
Toddlers are naturally musical and studies have shown that babies absorb music even while in the womb. Before they learn to speak, children learn about language, rhythm and sound.
Pre-schoolers love singing songs and moving to music. It helps their language development and physical skills.
There is no minimum age.
Where and when
- Chatham Library on Thursday at 10.30am to 11am
- Gillingham Library on Tuesday at 10.45am to 11.15am
- Grain Library on Tuesday at 10.30am to 11.15am
- Hempstead Library on Wednesday at 2.15pm to 2.45pm
- Hoo Library on Monday at 2pm to 2.30pm
- Lordswood Library on Friday at 9.30am to 10am
- Luton Library on Wednesday at 9.45am to 10.15am
- Rainham Library on Friday at 10am to 10.30am
- Rochester Library on Wednesday at 10.30am to 11.30am
- Strood Library on Monday and Friday at 10.30am
- Twydall Library on Thursday at 10.30am to 11am
- Walderslade Village Library on Friday at 9.30am to 10am
- Wigmore Library on Wednesday at 10.30 to 11.15 am and Friday at 2.30pm to 3.15pm (booking is essential for these sessions)
You can book by phoning 01634 337 799 or visiting the library.