If your details change you must tell us within 21 days to make sure you’re paying the right amount. If you don’t and are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption you could be fined £70.

Please tell us:

  • if you change your name
  • if you change address
  • if your circumstances change and you’re now eligible for a reduction
  • if your circumstances change and you’re no longer eligible for a reduction

If you change your name

If your name changes for example after marriage or divorce, please tell us so we can update your details.

You can let us know by emailing ctax@medway.gov.uk

If you change address

If you’re changing address we need to know so we can close your old account and set up a new account with the updated address.

Update your address online