You will need to register for Council Tax if you’ve moved to an area or you’re liable to pay Council Tax for the first time by telling us you've moved to Medway.

If you've received a Council Tax bill, you are already registered for Council Tax.

If you have not been sent a Council Tax bill

If you’ve moved home and have not had a new bill sent to your new address, you can update your address online and we’ll send you a bill.

Tell us you’ve moved to Medway

If you have not moved, or you’ve updated your address and still have not received your bill you can request a new bill by emailing

Quote your current address in the subject line of your email. This will help us to deal with your enquiry more efficiently. 

Once you’re registered

Once you are registered you will be sent a Council Tax bill.

When you have your bill you can: