Our aim is to provide you with excellent customer service and this charter sets out what you can expect from us and our partner organisations.
We want to hear from you if you are pleased with our services, or if you think we could improve a service. This charter explains how to get in touch with us, by email, phone or by visiting one of our offices.
- be polite and helpful
- listen to you and make every effort to help
- be fair to you and not discriminate
- support you to tell us what you think about our services
- always identify ourselves
- provide information in clear and easy to understand language
- investigate any complaints about our services
- always try to answer your questions the first time you contact us, or let you know how we can help if we cannot answer your question straightaway.
When you phone us we will:
- aim to answer you within six rings and make sure you are put through to the right person
- if we are unable to answer your query at the first point of contact, we will give you the details of the person we will be transferring your enquiry to, and will explain the reason for your contact, so that you will not have to repeat your enquiry*
- call you back at a convenient time if we cannot help you straight away, unless you are calling our main switchboard number.
When you email us we will:
- aim to reply to you within five working days or alternatively we will let you know how long it will take us to get back to you.
When you write to us we will:
- aim to reply to you within 10 working days or alternatively we will let you know how long it will take us to get back to you.
If you think we have done well, or you have any suggestion we can improve our services, let us know, you can use the customer comment cards that can be found on main reception desks or send us a complaint, compliment or comment.