Advice for students

If you are a student, school leaver and UK national who wants to start or continue higher education study in any EU country, you can get advice on:

Speak to your higher education provider if you are currently on an overseas placement as part of a course at a UK higher education provider (either within or outside the Erasmus+ scheme).