We are seeking bids from organisations to deliver activity as part of the UK Community Renewal Fund.
Before applying, you should read the:
The prospectus provides information on:
- the objectives of the fund
- the types of projects it intends to support
- how it operates
- the process and selection criteria that will be used to assess bids.
Read the local invitation to applicants which sets out how the bidding process will work, including local deadlines.
Applying for the community renewal fund
Prospective bidders much confirm their intention to bid, no later than 5pm on Wednesday 28 April 2021.
To apply you will need to send an email to email@example.com and include:
- the name of the lead applicant
- chosen investment priority or priorities
- a short 100 word maximum summary of the project.
The deadline for the full project application is 5pm on Friday 14 May 2021.
Successful bids will be for 2021 to 2022 and projects must end in March 2022.
Decisions are expected from the government in the summer.
Read the Medway Council privacy notice and Ministry for Housing, Community and Local Government privacy notice, explaining how your personal data is processed.