We’ve put together statistics and information about planning in Medway, providing detail on key topics covering demographic, social and economic trends through data tables and information notes.
These allow us to get a good understanding of the characteristics of Medway and are used as supporting evidence when preparing Local Planning Policy documents and making decisions on planning applications.
2011 Census Area Profiles
Area profiles create a statistical picture of Medway and areas within it, this helps to understand what is distinct across Medway. These profiles include information on a range of socio-economic themes including demography, business and employment, deprivation and infrastructure. Individual neighbourhood level profiles are available on request.
- 2011 census neighbourhood area profiles
- Summary report: Medway area profile summary December 2011
- Statistical summary table December 2011
- NOMIS 2011 Census data
- Office for National Statistics
- Nomis: Official labour market statistics
- Kent County Council facts and figures