The award-winning coach park at Acorn Wharf offers free secure parking for coaches and on-site toilets.
Access to the coach park is possible at any time by remote controlled bollards that are operated via the council’s CCTV system when an attendant is not on duty.
Coach facilities available include:
- a purpose-built toilet drop
- coach washing facility*
- disposal point*
- fully-furnished drivers' rest room, with comfortable seating, TV, microwave and refreshment facilities, all free of charge (when an attendant is on duty)
Coaches visiting Chatham
For tourist coaches coming into Chatham, passengers can be dropped off and picked up at stand D19 in Waterfront Way. Coaches coming into Chatham can drop and pick up passengers at stand D19 in Waterfront Way. Coaches are permitted to wait for 15 minutes. No parking is allowed. Coaches must park at the Acorn Wharf coach park in Rochester.
How to book
- date of visit
- estimated arrival time
- preferred pick-up time
- coach company name and contact details (including phone, email and address)
- vehicle registration number (if known)
- reason for visit
If the details are not provided within 48 hours of your visit then there is a risk that a penalty charge notice will be issued.
* Please note the coach washing facility and disposal point is only available to incoming tour groups to Medway when the coach attendant is on duty.