Due to the latest lockdown, Medway Adult Education (MAE) has closed its education centres. None of our face-to-face classes will run until further notice.
Where possible, our courses will be moved online so many of our learners can continue their programme.
Our current online courses will continue and our virtual learning environment (Moodle) is available.
Course enrolment will remain open and any course information, including the delivery method, can be found in the course material.
Our staff and teachers will continue to work during regular office hours with full access to emails, telephones and related materials.
We will continue to:
- provide a high-quality curriculum
- use digital technologies to improve the experiences of learners
- ensure measurable outcomes for all learners
- provide a safe and friendly learning environment
- make digital technology available to those who need it
- provide training and guidance on the use of digital technologies.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this challenging time.