Dependents of someone on state benefit concessions

If you do not receive a wage and are dependent on someone who receives certain benefits you can apply for a course concession.

You can apply if the person you are dependant on receives:

  • Council tax benefit
  • Housing benefit
  • Income support
  • Working Tax Credit
  • Pension Guarantee credit
  • Employment Support Allowance
  • Disability Living Allowance
  • Incapacity Benefit
  • Invalid Care Allowance
  • Universal Credit
  • Jobseekers Allowance.