Low wage concession

If you are employed or self employed and earn less than £16,009.50 per year, courses with a course code ending in 'F' may be available to you for free. 

You will need to provide proof of earning to apply.

Before you apply you will be invited for an Initial Assessment interview where you will:

  • discuss your eligibility
  • complete a declaration form
  • provide proof of earnings