Book a supported learning course
Before you enrol on a supported learning course you will be asked to attend an initial assessment. This will help the course tutor plan your learning programme based on your individual needs.
Book an initial assessment by emailing email@example.com
After your initial assessment
If you are accepted onto a course, you will be given a unique code which allows you to enrol on your course online.
To enrol online, you’ll need to:
- enter your unique course code
- answer our online eligibility questions
- enter your personal details such as your name and postcode
- select a fee type for a course discount such as if you’re in receipt of disability living allowance
- confirm and enrol on a course
Once you have enrolled, you will be sent a confirmation email with the course information.
If you enrolled with a discounted fee you will need to bring evidence of your eligibility, such as proof of housing benefit, on the first date of the course.
Find other ways to enrol on a supported learning course