You can find out what to do next in the schools' admission process, including the process of applying for a school place, completing the Medway Test (11 plus) and applying for home to school transport.
Secondary transfer September 2020
- Next steps guide - a guide to help you decide what to do now you have received your offer of
a school place.
- Acceptance or refusal form - to be completed and submitted to the school we offered you by
31 March 2020.
- Waiting list form - to be returned to Medway Council by 31 March 2020 if you would like your child
to be added to a waiting list.
- Appeal form - to be returned to any schools you wish to appeal for by 31 March 2020.
Find out about the next steps for applying for an in-year school place.
Apply for a school place
You can apply for a place at a Medway school in your child's current year group by:
- completing the in year casual admission application form
- returning it to the school or schools you're applying for
Accept or refuse a school place
You can accept or refuse a school place by:
- completing our casual admissions acceptance or refusal form
- returning to the school offered within 20 school days of the date on the offer letter
Request an admission appeal
You can request an admission appeal by:
- completing our casual admission appeal form
- returning it to the relevant school within 20 school days of the date on the offer letter
Find out about the next steps for arranging school transport.