2020 and 2021 admissions
You can find out what to do next in the schools' admission process, including the process of applying for a school place, completing the Medway Test (11 plus) and applying for home to school transport.
Medway Test 2020 (September 2021 admissions)
Test day information
Parents and carers should read the test day information sheet for details of the test day facilities and arrangements.
Pupil registration form
You must complete the pupil registration form before arrival at the test centre and hand it in at registration.
Maps showing test centre entrances
Download maps showing entrances to test centre sites:
- Chatham Grammar School for Girls
- Fort Pitt Grammar School
- Holcombe Grammar School
- Rochester Grammar School
- Rainham Mark Grammar School
- Sir Joseph Williamson's Mathematical School
- The Victory Academy
Primary admissions 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
To avoid any unnecessary journeys and contact with others and to reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus (
Please do not visit schools to hand in forms or information.
- primary next steps guide - a guide to help you decide what to do now you have received your offer of
a school place
- primary acceptance or refusal form - to be completed and submitted to the school we offered you
- primary waiting list form - to be returned to Medway Council if you would like your
child to be added to a waiting list
- primary appeal form
- preparing your child for primary school - immunisation.
Secondary transfer September 2020
- secondary next steps guide - a guide to help you decide what to do now you have received your offer of
a school place
- secondary acceptance or refusal form - to be completed and submitted to the school we offered you
- secondary waiting list form - to be returned to Medway Council if you would like your child
to be added to a waiting list
- secondary appeal form - to be returned to any schools you wish to appeal for
Find out about the next steps for applying for an in-year school place.
Apply for a school place
You can apply for a place at a Medway school in your child's current year group by:
- completing the in year casual admission application form
- returning it to the school or schools you're applying for
Accept or refuse a school place
You can accept or refuse a school place by:
- completing our casual admissions acceptance or refusal form
- returning to the school offered within 20 school days of the date on the offer letter
Request an admission appeal
You can request an admission appeal by:
- completing our casual admission appeal form
- returning it to the relevant school within 20 school days of the date on the offer letter
Find out about the next steps for arranging school transport.