You can find out what to do next in the schools' admission process, including the process of applying for a school place, completing the Medway Test and applying for home to school transport.
Medway Test – September 2018 (for admission in September 2019)
Medway Test results information:
- Grammar assessed children – overview
- Non-Grammar assessed – overview and academic reviews
- Medway Test review request (form R1)
Medway Test invitation information:
- Test day information sheet
- Test day registration form (for Saturday testing only)
- Test Centre map – Chatham Grammar School for Girls
- Test Centre map – Fort Pitt Grammar School
- Test Centre map – Gun Wharf
- Test Centre map – Holcombe Grammar School
- Test Centre map – The Hundred of Hoo Academy
- Test Centre map – Rainham Mark Grammar School
- Test Centre map – The Rochester Grammar School
- Test Centre map – Sir Joseph Williamson’s Mathematical School
Secondary admissions 2019
This information will be available from offer day on 1 March 2019.
- Secondary next steps information guide
- Secondary acceptance/refusal form
- Secondary waiting list form
- Secondary appeal request form
Primary/Junior admissions 2019
This information will be available from offer day on 16 April 2019.
- Primary/Junior next steps information guide
- Primary/Junior acceptance/refusal form
- Primary/Junior waiting list form
- Primary/Junior appeal request form
In Year (casual) admissions
Find out about the next steps for applying for an in-year school place.
Find out about the next steps for arranging school transport.