Children and family hubs in Medway
Children and Family Hubs offer families with children places to meet new people. Our children's centres ensure that all children get the best start in life and parents get the support and advice they need.
At our children and family hubs we offer:
- drop-in sessions for parents and children with activities including music, play and story time
- antenatal classes and baby clinics
- support for parents thinking about training or finding a new job
- links with local schools and voluntary agencies
- information and advice about breastfeeding, speech and language, parenting, health issues and all difficult experiences that families with babies and young children often face
Our hubs are supported by nine Children and Family Wellbeing Centres which are based in primary schools. There is also work being done in the community and in people’s own homes.
The centres will help us to meet our duties to reduce inequality by helping the most vulnerable children and families.
Children and Family Hubs in Medway
Download the Children and Family Hub timetables.