Early Help Co-ordinators
Early Help Co-ordinators work across Medway to ensure that families who need help get it from the right professionals.
They offer support and guidance to professionals who are working with families in the Early Help Assessment process but do not work with the families directly.
Co-ordinators offer support that helps:
- engage with hard to reach families
- practitioners who are starting an Early Help Assessment
- identify which services could be included in a review meeting
- those at review meetings
- link to external partners who are working with the Early Help Transformation Team such as police, NHS and the Department of Work and Pensions.
Medway Early Help Co-ordinators
For area 1 (Gillingham and Twydall) and area 3 (Strood, Peninsula and Rochester West)
- Holly Smith - Early Help Co-ordinator - Holly.Smith@medway.gov.uk
- Cloe Aldridge - Early Help Partnership Officer - Cloe.Aldridge@medway.gov.uk
For area 2 (Luton and Rainham) and Area 4 (Rochester East, Chatham and Walderslade)
- Kelly Croucher - Early Help Co-ordinator - email@example.com
- Kristina Edmonds - Early Help Partnership Officer - arriving soon