To ensure that Children's Services are delivered to the highest standards across Medway, we have a number of policies and procedures available for professionals.
Our policies and strategies include:
- Supervision policy: Our supervision policy makes sure staff are supported to provide the best service for the public.
- Sufficiency strategy
- Early help strategy: How we work to stop difficulties for very young children and their families, and the strategy sets out how we do this.
- Looked after children strategy: Our specialist services provide responsible support and intervention for children who need protection from harm and abuse.
- Workforce development strategy
- 16+ homelessness and leaving care action plan
Children and Young People's Plan
Download the Children and Young People's Plan 2019-24.
Fill out the Children and Young People's Plan questionnaire.