The Medway Regeneration Ambassadors are a network of community volunteers who come together to spread the message of our regeneration aims and achievements. The scheme currently has a group of active ambassadors that reflect the diversity of Medway.
The role of an ambassador is to inform their peers and the wider community about the projects and advise us on how to communicate with the public about regeneration.
If you would like to speak to an ambassador or engage an ambassador in an event or presentation, please email email@example.com
Who can apply
You can’t apply for the scheme if you:
- work at Medway Council or get paid to carry out work on behalf of the council
- are involved in any political party activity
- are employed by an organisation with a commercial interest in Medway’s regeneration
You can apply for the scheme if you:
- live, study or work in Medway
- are motivated and enthusiastic about Medway
- are able to interact with a wide range of people
- are prepared to keep up-to-date with information about regeneration activity in Medway
- are not motivated by political, commercial or personal gain
- are willing to respect certain guidelines
How to apply
To become an ambassador you will need to:
- complete our Medway Regeneration Ambassador application form
- attend an interview with staff at Medway Council
- provide two references
Please return your form by emailing or posting it to us using the details below. Once we have received your application, we will notify you if you are invited in for an interview.