Development of our greenspaces
Our aim is to work in partnership to protect and sustain the existing open spaces in Medway and create new and improved open spaces to support Medway’s growth and provide for guests and residents.
We aim to:
- make the best use of our valued open and green spaces
- identify how we can improve our existing parks and open spaces
- develop new partnerships and secure funding to make improvements in the future
- encourage more community involvement
- celebrate our open and green spaces
We’re currently working on a number of improvement projects including:
- development of play areas
- introducing a BMX pump track to Queen Elizabeth Fields in Gillingham
- Green Flag Awards
- HLF Command of the Heights project at Fort Amherst and Chatham Waterfront
For more information about the development projects to Medway's greenspaces please email email@example.com.