Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates
Our sports centres have welcomed back customers in line with the government’s roadmap out of lockdown.
You can attend:
- outdoor activities including outdoor fitness classes
- gym sessions
- pool sessions
- sports halls for pre-booked and restricted activities
- swimming lessons.
You must pre-book all sessions.
We offer a range of membership types at our Medway sports centres.
So if you’re looking to improve your fitness, get back into sport, or simply want to enjoy the range of activities on offer, you can find the right membership for you.
Fees are subject to change.
How to apply
You can apply online for our Premier Membership, Gym and Swim Membership or the Fitness Class and Swim Membership.
To apply online you will need to:
- select the sports centre you want to register the membership at (you will still be able to use the other Medway sports centres)
- set up a Direct Debit online
If you've booked a class, court or membership online before you will need to click 'log out' in the top right hand of the screen.
You can also apply for any of our memberships by:
- calling 01634 336 655
- emailing email@example.com
- coming along to one of our sports centres and registering in person
A member may cancel the membership on completion of the minimum number of Direct Debit payments by providing 30 days written notice.
You can send your written notice to cancel your membership to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to temporarily freeze your membership you can do so by emailing email@example.com. A £5 admin fee applies.
Terms and conditions
Read our membership terms and conditions.