Passport to Leisure
A Passport to Leisure card makes sport and leisure more accessible to a wider group of people who live in Medway.
It gives them and their dependants reduced prices or free access to some facilities in Medway at certain times.
The card costs £2.40 a year.
Apply for a Passport to Leisure card
If you are applying for yourself, you can apply online.
If you are applying on behalf of somebody in your care who is not a direct dependant, you will need to complete this application at your local leisure centre. You will have to do this if you:
- are employed as their carer
- work in a care home where the applicant lives
- are applying on behalf of someone on probation.
Before you start you will need proof of:
- your address (if you are applying for a dependant, you will also need proof you have the same address)
You will also need your card details to make your payment of £2.40.
Valid options for proof of identity include:
- driving licence
- ID card.
Valid options for proof of address include:
- Council Tax bills
- utility bills
- bank statements.
Documents we do not accept include:
- vehicle documentation
- private landlord tenancy agreements.
Your proof of address must be in your name (or the dependant's name) and dated in the past 3 months.
To apply for Passport to Leisure card, you must provide proof of receiving:
- Disability Living Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Support
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance.
Your proof must be clear and readable.
What happens next
After you’ve applied, we’ll let you know if your application is successful or not.
If your application is successful, we’ll send you an email to let you know where to pick up your card.
When you go to the leisure centre to collect your card, please take a passport sized photograph of yourself so it can be attached to your card.